Landlord Service Associates, Inc.


About Us

Contact Us




FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions

What do I need to start an eviction?

You need your lease (if there is a written lease agreement), your housing inspection license and a reason to evict, unless the lease term has ended and/or the tenant is on a month to month lease.

Why do I need a housing inspection license?

In the city of Philadelphia, a housing inspection license is a requirement in order to collect rent. An eviction cannot be processed without this license.

Can you assist me in obtaining the license?

Yes, we can obtain the license for you.

How long is the process?

The process of eviction takes about two months from start to finish.

What is the advantage of using your service?

You derive the benefit of quick service, correct filing and the most experienced attorney in this field to represent you.

What is the cost of an eviction?

Please call the office to discuss your case and get a quote.

Can the eviction be done by mail or fax?

Yes, it can.

Where are you located?

We are conveniently located in center city Philadelphia at 100 South Broad Street, Suite 1205, Philadelphia, Pa 19110

What is your full mailing address?

Landlord Service Associates, Inc.
100 South Broad Street, Suite 1205
Philadelphia, Pa 19110
What is your telephone number?


Ask for Brenda Sacks, Landlord Tenant Officer

What is your FAX number?


Do you take credit cards?

No. Payment by check, money order or cash is accepted.

Telephone: 215-561-5455

FAX: (215) 561 - 4467      

Questions?  Send email to